Flucort-H Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.1% cream is a strong topical anti-inflammatory skin cream. It effectively reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause itching and redness, dryness, crusting, scaling, inflammation, and discomfort of various skin conditions. Flucort-H Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.1% is used to for complete treatment a number of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, allergic reactions, eczema, seborrhea, and psoriasis.
Flucort-Psoriasis Cream -FLUOCINOLONE ACETONIDE 0.1% CREAM
SIDE EFFECTS OF FLUCORT-H FLUOCINOLONE ACETONIDE 0.1% CREAM
Side effects that may occur while taking this cream includes drying or cracking of the skin, acne, itching, burning and change in skin color. If you have any allergies to fluocinolone or to other anti inflammatory tell your dermatologist. Before using this cream, tell your deramtologist your medical history, especially of: poor blood circulation, diabetes, immune system problems. Do not use if there is an infection or sore in the area to be treated. Though very unlikely, it is possible this cream will be absorbed into your bloodstream. During pregnancy, this cream should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your dermatologist. It is not known whether this component passes into breast milk when applied to the skin. Consult your dermatologist prior.
- Flucort Skin Cream is used to treat the redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort of various skin conditions.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Don't use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using Flucort Skin Cream and consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after four weeks of treatment. Do not use it for more than 4 consecutive weeks at a time.